Feb 19, 2015

My PhD Journey

I am in the end of 4th semester.
I am progressing slower than expected....really really slow (nothing can describe it).....
I am worried but it doesn't stress me out, Insya Allah....
I am waaayyy behind my Gannt Chart....
Looking at the bright sides...I am learning new things....I can't even imagine....
Hopefully this will be my last year with UTM...GOT katanya....
I am fixing my focusing ability...I have difficulty to focus on my study which is not helpful at all....
I have to increase my knowledge on the topic.
I have to fix my ability to present my topics without reading or looking at the slides, that means everything have to be spontaneous.....which is difficult with English is my 2nd language...

PhD journey...many things must be covered....everything must be learn....within such a short time....

Please....embark on this journey...and you'll know that this is one of the sweetest pain in your life....


 http://phdcomics.com/comics/archive/phd070513s.gif

1 comment:

My Writing Experts said...

This is a brief description of the article “15 Important Terms: Worth Knowing About data analysis assignment” This article supports the important terms of data analysis assignments which help students improve their knowledge and skills in the data analysis field. We do. These terms help in understanding and applying key topics like data science, data visualization, machine learning, and data cleaning. By reading it, students can complete their assignments successfully. This article provides useful and important information on this topic.