Sep 8, 2011

Weight Loss Quest...again???

I'm on a new quest now!!! Instead of losing weight, I've been gaining weight...more than I've anticipated. Now, I am looking for a way to shred a few kilos (more than a few actually). So, the first step is to look back at my activities for the past few months. Okay! I admit. Less activities involving calories burning except that I've been eating more than I should. So, as a start, I'm trying to reduce my food intake. Strictly no junk food including 'kuih raya"...hehe...love 'kuih raya' so much to the extend that I can't stop it once I start eating. I also try to reduce high calories food especially nuggets, drummets, sausages and everything alike. I ate it a lot during Ramadhan....my husband likes that kind of food so much...he requested that on the days when the food are not to his liking....and I end up eating a lot of it....

I missed all those times I was studying in UiTM...I ate a lot but never gain weight except during semester break...I used to walk a lot, so as new semester began, I can always get back my ideal weight...I weighed around 50 to 52 kg but never exceed 55 kg....the way I am today, I doubt if I can get those weight again....No matter how hard it is, I want to keep trying...I want my old self...being overweight sometimes kills my confidence to meet people, my friends and relatives....therefore I must try hard to lose weight even if it takes a year to do so....the most important thing is not giving up...when there is a will, there is a way, Insya Allah....

3 comments:

jie said...

aku pun dah naik dayah ;)

HidayaH said...

byk mana ko naik tu jie...??aku musykil...

jie said...

haha..ko musykil aku pun musykil. tapi naik jugak la yang pentingnya